Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Oh no this is not good...

I have a dangerous new obsession.



Celine tote.

I'm not sure which one I like best yet, but there's just something about it....

















I think I like the mini (which isn't mini at all) in the black grained calfskin with silver hardware.
I'd finally have a black with silver hardware bag :)

For anyone wondering, the luggage comes in 4 sizes.
from smallest to largest:
nano (only one with a shoulder strap)  8″H x 8″W x 4″D $1950
micro 10″H x 10″W x 6″D $2200, price just increased to $2500 this month
mini 12″H x 12″W x 7″D $2400, again it went up $2700
shoulder (longer straps to fit over your shoulder) 12″H x 15″W x 7″D 

from what I understand, they are available in different colours, sometimes colour combos
but the plain black comes in grained calfskin (more durable and with silver hardware)
and in smooth calfskin (with gold hardware)

there's also the phantom.
it comes in 2 sizes (small and large, but both are huge) and few different leathers and colours.
the difference between the phantom is it does not have a zippered top, the "wings" are wider and the base of the bag is more square rather than rectangular. That's what makes it so huge.
I believe the phantom starts at $2600. Prices are really hard to find online.


my boyfriend thinks the Celine bag looks like a robot or the koolaid man lol.




he thinks I should get a Prada saffiano tote next instead.


I do think it's a very durable and classic bag, but I'm just more enticed with the Celine.
However, the other day at Holt's I saw this really nice Prada 2247 in this dark grey/taupe/beige colour. It was really similar to my Mackage leather jacket colour... it's hard to explain. I really did like it though. It was $1850.

However, this is actually what my next handbag purchase will probably be.
I've wanted a red Rebecca Minkoff larger MAC in red for sooo long now. I love my black mini MAC, however I always wished it was a bit larger. I also had planned on getting the mini in red to finally satisfy my red bag craving but my boyfriend surprised me with the black one and I loved it so we never exchanged it. I kept my eyes open for the larger one in red for months but never found one... until today! Hopefully I can get this within the next couple of days before it's gone!



<3



I know it's a little late, but I also plan on blogging a Christmas haul this evening. Stay tuned :)

xoxo V









No comments:

Post a Comment