Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My holidays


Decorated my tree a little late on the 23rd lol




The eaton center before Christmas.


We got my mom her first Tory Burch item for Christmas- she loves their stuff.


This year I was obsessed with the Bath and Body Works winter candles...


And the peppermint mocha from Starbucks.



 The Christmas trees at my Grandma's and mom's.

And then this is how we spent Christmas eve...


Drinking and playing scrabble... lol


I won :)


My mom made pancakes for breakfast on the 25th :)


I wore this hat almost all day on the 25th lol


My boyfriend fully wrapped a body cream in a ripped up shopping bag....


On boxing day, the only other things I bought besides the MAC things were holiday items from LUSH that were buy one get one free.


I also saw this and thought it was too awesome not to post!


These nails sums it all up pretty much!

and then came New Years...





I finally broke out my red Herve Leger dress!

and used this makeup travel thing I bought awhile ago to bring my makeup to the hotel. It was super helpful and I really recommend one.


and then the rest of my holidays were pretty much spent shopping, cuddling my puppy,


and eating lots and lots of chinese food....



I finish with a saying I snapped a pic of on the way home from the town we celebrated NYE in


until next time,
xoxo V


No comments:

Post a Comment