Sunday, January 6, 2013

Quick YSL Haul


I had told myself that I wouldn't be making any big purchases for awhile because I wanted to save up money to travel around Europe... and buy a Celine phantom while I was there hehe 

However I was shopping in Yorkville and checked out this boutique called 119 Corbo and saw these shoes. There were two pairs left, both in my size, and one girl was already trying on the other pair. I said to the SA wow those are so cute, and she's like they're 70 off. When I saw that they were marked fown from $795 to $238 I immediately grabbed them. Turns out YSL is opening a boutique in Toronto so this store will no longer be carrying YSL and that's why they were on sale.

They're different from anything I'd normally buy because I'm usually strictly all black, but hey, I'd say they go perfectly with an all-black outfit so it works out :)

I'm also not the greatest in walking in heels this high.... but for these, I'll learn. LOL :)



I'm still looking for some basic black heels too, hopefully something lower. I'm thinking of these, they look comfy and like something I'd be able to survive in haha.


P.S. Not sure how other people feel about this whole "Saint Laurent Paris" thing but why change a classic name?! I'll forever call the brand Yves Saint Laurent. Sorry. 


See ya soon,
xoxo V



2 comments:

  1. soooooo cute! do they have other things for 70% off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they had a couple of other style tribtoos as well as boots, I did not go upstairs but I know they also carry clothing. I didn't see any handbags left though :(

      Delete