Sunday, January 20, 2013

January Deals

I'm feeling really great about my January purchases. Despite the fact that I had to spend money to save, I'd say I did really well with all these things. LOL


YSL Tribtoos $795 $238

Victoria Secret perfume set- Fresh & Clean $30  $15
I also picked up some panties for $2.99 and $1.99, a bra for $19.99 and a bathing suit bottom for $9.99



Topshop wedge sneakers $96 $30



H&M wine coloured cropped Jacket $59.95 $15


Target-Neiman Marcus Collection
these items were already discounted designer items for target but I also bought them on clearance!


Rag and Bone sweater $69.99 $20.99


Marc Jacobs scarf $69.99 $20.99


Philip Crangi picture frame $49.99 $14.99


Diane Von Furstenberg jewelry box $49.99 $14.99




Yesterday I was in Sephora and they were having a Bite Beauty event. It's a new brand that makes lip products. Here's what Sephora has to say about them:


So their event was you buy any Bite Beauty product and they make a custom lipstick for you for free. So I got two lipsticks for $28 essentially- and both nudes of course!



The custom one is on the left and the regular line one is "Salut" on the right.

I haven't tested them out so I can't give an opinion yet but I love the packaging and it was super cool to watch them make a custom lipstick right in front of your eyes.














I also bought some leggings at Aritizia for $55- pretty much the opposite of a good deal but they fit amazingly. They also had some Rag and Bones on sale for $99 that I may regret passing up!

Also my birthday is approaching very quickly. I'll be turning 20 and still trying to digest that fact.

But I hope you are all doing well,
xoxo V














No comments:

Post a Comment