Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Birthday Dress

My birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and I'll be going out. I decided to splurge on a dress by my favourite designer MASON by Michelle Mason. It wasn't the exact dress I wanted but I like it. It's in the mail and I'm really nervous if it will fit right!

I'll show you my dress but also some other amazing ones by her.

This is my dress! It was $341 from revolveclothing.com but I'm not sure if I'll have to pay duties and taxes on top etc. I also upgraded to the $8 express shipping with tracking, to Canada that's not bad at all!




This is the dress I wanted but it was from fall 2012 and has disappeared :(


I love the neckline and the white front with black back.


And here are just some other amazing dresses and some celebs wearing them.







ahhhh.. Amazing <3

No comments:

Post a Comment