Monday, September 3, 2012

Some Recent Purchases

I suppose I'll start with the most major purchase... I bought a car!
It's a silver Mazda 3 and I love it! 



This wouldn't be a purchase worth mentioning if it wasn't so horrible. I am OBSESSED with the scent of watermelon. I love anything watermelon flavoured- candles, perfume, candy, deodorant, lip gloss... you name it. I was super excited when I found this but beware because it doesn't smell anything like watermelon. It's closer to bubble gum if anything but it's just horribly fake and gave me a headache. 


Some accessories from Forever 21, H&M, and eBay.

The Chanel glasses <3

A huge spoil from my boyfriend. He's crazy!

It's a Louis Vuitton Galliera PM that I wouldn't shut up about LOL.

And then I also bought a few items of clothing.

At Forever 21 I got these two tops, both in black.



At Aritzia I bought a few items on sale including this top in black (ofcourse lol).

                                            This tank in black and white.

This cami in a teal colour not shown here.


And then this top which was full price and huge splurge. I never thought I'd spend $96 (after tax) on a black top but it was just so flattering, I figured I'd get a lot of use out of it.


And lastly, I got this really pretty lace bra from VS. It's a perfect fit and so pretty, I really want to get more colors!!


Well that's it for now!

Until next time,
Xoxo V

No comments:

Post a Comment