Tuesday, September 4, 2012

OBSESSED

I am seriously in love with these jimmy choo biker boots. It's quite sad really, I think about them at an unhealthy level.

At the moment I don't have any major designer shoes really. I have a pair of coach wedges, a couple of pairs of jeffrey Cambell litas, and some Bcbg heels, and a couple of forever 21 pairs. For flat shoes I have Uggs, converse, sandals by steve madden and dolce vita, and then 3 pairs of haviana flip flops (my fav).

Wow I definitely just ruined the surprise of a shoe collection post. Not to mention I got completely off topic.

ANYWAYS.

Here are the boots. They're comfy, beautiful, and perfect for fall and spring here in Toronto.
I've been on the hunt for size 8 for awhile now and finally found them! Currently they're on hold though because this weekend holt renfrew is having their secret sale where you get 20% of whatever you spend back on a gift card. Since these boots cost $950 I'll be getting $190 of free merchandise! Another great thing is these boots are exactly $950 in Canada and the US. It's so rare to find that here, usually everything is overpriced once it crosses the border.

So FINALLY here are the boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment