Thursday, September 13, 2012

Holt Renfrew Weekend Haul

As I mentioned earlier Holt Renfrew had a sale this weekend where whatever you purchase you get 20% back on a giftcard. Well anyways, this pretty much led me into a nonstop shopping spree all weekend and then into week.


First I got the boots the minute the sale opened Thursday.



Which I got a $190 gift card with. So the next day I came back.
In my last post I mentioned that I was leaning towards the LV key pouch or Rag and Bones. Well I got neither. LV is actually excluded from this event and I couldn't find Rag and Bones that I liked or were in my size. 

Then I tried on a pair of Seven for all Mankind. They fit really well and I knew right away it was meant to be. :)

I didn't take a pic but these are the ones I got. 

My giftcard didn't cover them completely so I still had to pay $65 for them, but I'm really happy with them.

Then from the jeans I got a $45 gift card.

I decided to go with some makeup. However we were in a rush so I had save the makeup shopping for the next day.

So I came back Saturday and after a lot of browsing at makeup (much to my boyfriend's dismay lol), I finally chose a Nars blush I had put off buying for a longggg time.

-Nars Luster


It's a pretty apricot with some shimmer. It gives a nice glow to anyone with my complexion (tan and olive).

I still had $8 left on the giftcard, plus a $4 giftcard from the blush lol, so I looked at some more makeup. 

However I didn't find anything I was very impressed with.

The next day (last day of the sale) we decided to go to the further, bigger holts location. I didn't buy anything but I did try on this Herve Leger dress.


My boyfriend said he LOVED this dress on me.

Then that Monday my boyfriend hands me a new giftcard and says, "here you'll be able to buy a lot more with this than your $8 gc haha." 

I knew right away he had gotten the dress. I told him to return it because it's too expensive and I don't even have anywhere to wear it. But he told me no way, he liked it too much.

So I decided I can keep it for New Years or my birthday. 

He's too sweet :)


But once again I was faced with the dilemma on what to buy!

I'm really not good at decisions. 

So last night we went to Holts again.
I tried on some jeans and looked at some scarves but nothing really fit well.

So being the beauty junkie I am, I resorted back to the makeup department.

Anyways, I ended up purchasing the new Marc Jacobs Dot perfume and the infamous Armani foundation. 


Such a pretty bottle.

I'm really happy with everything and in total we got about $400 of free merchandise which is pretty bomb!

Keep your eyes out for the next Holts sale! 

Until next time,
xoxo V









No comments:

Post a Comment