Saturday, July 21, 2012

Some Hauling

So I did some Friday evening shopping yesterday, nothing crazy but I got a couple of good essential items.

Went to my two favourite stores- Zara and Aritzia.

Got a black and white bandeau from Aritzia marked down to $12 from $15, huge savings eh ;)

And then at Zara I got this top in black. I also have it in white and coral, which may seem ridiculous I know! But it seriously is my perfect top and pretty much all I wear. It's just so flattering and the back is so pretty! I constantly get compliments on it.



I wore it out last night with my rag and bone jeans and my new pochette! 


And while in Zara I tried on this studded denim jacket. Fell in love with it and my boyfriend loved it so much that he told me he'd buy it for me. But I think $119 is just way too pricey so I said no way. It is amazing though!



And the last thing I purchased was this...

Beef pad sew from Thai Express. Don't be fooled by how appetizing this looks. It was completely bland and overly greasy and chewy.

 I may have been a tad spoiled when it comes to restaurant food though. Growing up my father and I ate out really often at a variety of places, so I've been fortunate to eat some really delish thai food. This kinda tasted like the McDonald's of thai food, but I guess that's what it essentially is. 

On a more positive note, they do have super cute takeout containers!


Until next time,
xoxo V



No comments:

Post a Comment