Thursday, July 19, 2012

So today was a good day...

Woke up this morning feeling somewhat sad and then my morning just kept getting worse. Then I was VERY pleasantly surprised by my boyfriend and my day really turned around. He had gotten a big job and so he decided to spoil me this morning (way too much in my opinion!!) He did it in a pretty cute way too. He had called me before and told me that I could choose surprise 1/2/3 to open right away and then half an hour later open the next.

Well surprise #1 turned out to be a harveys burger and poutine. He clearly knows the way to my heart LOL. It was delish but I'm definitely glad I split it with him!

Knowing that my favorite number is 3 and that I would choose this first he made it the big one!
I was scared to open this hoping he didn't go too crazy :P
He had gotten me the Rebecca Minkoff Mini mac I've been lusting over!
If you knew my boyfriend you'd laugh at the thought of him asking the sales associate for this purse...
Comes in so many colors, but I love good old black :)



So just when I think he's crazy for buying me this for no reason at all, he comes out with surprise #2
And it's in the form of a louis vuitton shopping bag.
I didn't want to accept it but he told me it was ok and that they only do exchanges so I'd have to live with it LOL
Well good thing they do...

He had heard me talking about how I loved the pochette in the monogram print. I think it's just so cute and perfect for day and evening.


Except he ended up getting me the cosmetic pouch, it's absolutely beautiful but I just couldn't justify carrying around lipgloss and makeup that melts and spills in a $350 case :(
So we went to the LV store downtown in Yorkville to exchange and I got my pochette after all :)
Oh! And outside were two blacked out Escalades and a white Range Rover and some security guards. We wondered who was so important and then we spotted Drake, the rapper. We ended up shopping right beside him! When he came out I asked the security guard if I could have a picture but he was really rude and just said "NO, move along." My boyfriend then tried to take a picture but the guard moved his arm and we ended up with a super blurry picture of the ground.

All in all, today felt like a fairytale, and I am overwhelmed and so grateful to my boyfriend.

Remember any horrible morning can end with a fantastic evening, whether it's filled with poutine and Louis Vuittons or not.

Until next time,
xoxo V

No comments:

Post a Comment