Friday, July 20, 2012

Hoarding inspiration

Confession time. I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to saving pictures. I'll save anything that catches my eye. And I mean ANYTHING- shoes, outfits, quotes, decor, hair, makeup, you name it. So now I have several thousands of pictures that I can't possibly keep track of. But other people do this too right?! RIGHT???

Here's a few latest ones.




I happened to be in the audience for the MMVA's this year. Not a huge fan of the show at all but I did happen to get a reallllllly up close view of all the celeb's shoes, and I fell in love with Shenae Grimes' Steve Madden studded pumps. 
They were these ones:






How beautiful is that Christian Dior dress and YSL arty ring!?

And not so beautiful....


These guys used to be two of my favourite hunks. I'm a huge Walk to Remember fan and recently got into one tree hill. Please shave the scruff guys...

How unique is this Christian Louboutin handbag?! Never seen anything like it.

Do you think the LC braid will ever be out? I still love it.


These are the shoes that currently have my heart. But I called solestruck and they said they weren't planning on restocking them. So it looks like I'll never own these babies. 


But I suppose that leaves more attention room for my other JCs.
Jeffrey Campbell Ford

Jeffrey Campbell Glitter Lita


And last but not least, something kinda fun. Which eyeliner are you? LOL


Until next time,
xoxo V


No comments:

Post a Comment