Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Perfumes

People always tell me I smell really good and ask what it is that I'm wearing. Well I'm actually really picky with perfume. I don't like anything too strong, too sweet or too fruity. I know people that have like 30 different perfumes and love them all, but I could never be like that. I used to only wear one perfume. I got Ralph Lauren Rocks one year for christmas after I fell in love with it on my friend. It was pretty much all I asked for that christmas and basically what I smelt like all the time since that day. It's lasted me until now and unfortunately it got discontinued :( So I went on the hunt for perfume and decided that having 3 perfumes is a good number to rotate between.

This is what the Ralph Lauren one looked like.

And these are the two I have now. 
In my opinion this is like the yummiest smell in the world. All time favourite scent and my boyfriend is equally in love with it, he goes crazy every time I wear it. Ladies beware LOL
I just hate those words- "Limited Edition" UGHH

This is just so fresh and clean and pretty. I love it for the daytime.

And I'm trying to decide between these two which one to buy. I like the Michael Kors Suede one better but I feel like it wears off within 5 minutes. So I'm not sure yet!


I think both of these are great for the day time, same purpose as the D&G but more fun and girly!

Anyways not much of an interesting post, but hopefully somewhat helpful if you're also on the hunt for perfumes and have a similar scent taste.

Until next time,
xoxo V



No comments:

Post a Comment