Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Updated skincare routine

My skin started breaking out a couple of months ago. I tried switching up my makeup and using better foundations if any at all. It didn't seem to help so I assumed my skincare wasn't working for me anymore. I went on a hunt to find some new cleansers and toners and spot treatments and I think these ones are working for me at the moment. We will see, because some of them are new.
Sucks I have so many products I bought and don't use now while I was trying things out, including my clarisonic.



Not 100% sure about the cleanser and toner yet but the origins spot treatment is amazeballs. Seriously does everything it claims to. That's actually the full size not a sample... it's so dinky.


I had to keep my beloved moisturizer and eye cream though!


Highly recommend them.







No comments:

Post a Comment